Friday, May 23, 2008

New Favorite Wedding First Dance

I am not sure about you, but sometimes when I view something on Youtube I get stuck. Stuck clicking to the next related video, and the next, and the next.

So last night, in an attempt to find a wedding song I was looking for, Boyz II Men's I Do, I noticed other wedding song videos. Which let to the infamous, "surprise" wedding dance.

My fav's consist of this Thriller Dance. And you too, my be stuck looking at the list of related Thriller Dance videos.

There are plenty of other different types of funny wedding dances, this one was really fun.

But after about an hour or so of entertaining myself, I came across my absolute FAVORITE, because it is from my absolute ALL TIME FAVORITE movie, Dirty Dancing.

Dirty Dancing UK - Julia and James First Dance

So what do you think this Simply Beautiful Planner will do for her special first dance....


Maybe this: Get Me Bodied


No comments: